Have you joined the Mothers Who Work Club? Don't miss out!
There is arguably nothing more important than securing the future of your child. This can only be done with a concrete financial plan that takes into account their most essential needs such as educatio Read more →
Struggling to get back into the swing of things after a nice break for the summer holidays? Wish you could stay in relaxation mode for… well, forever, and still get paid for it? Read more →
Having a family is a big step, which brings with it a lot of change and a lot of tough choices. One such decision is choosing your first family car, something which many people do not consider until th Read more →
Maternity leave is always a hot topic in the news. With the pressures of work pitted against the importance of new mothers having time to bond with their new-borns, it can seem like an added stress and Read more →
There are few words in the business world that fill people with dread more than networking. It conjures up all manner of hideous thoughts, and it can often leave people so apprehensive that they end up Read more →
If you’ve been out of the world of work for a while, or are undergoing a career change it’s you may be struggling to get you foot in the door with an employer. Have you thought of going on an inter Read more →
Going back to work after maternity leave can often feel like you’re starting out right back at the beginning of your career, especially if you weren’t working before your pregnancy, or you decided Read more →
If you’re struggling financially the good news is that it is easier than ever to make extra cash. No matter what your skillset, how much time you have or how much you need to earn, there are plenty o Read more →
Arguably, engineering is still a field that makes most people think of one dominated by male workers. This is not surprising when the number of women going into the profession is still relatively low c Read more →
We live in a consumer based economy, and the reasons behind why people buy certain things can appear disorientated and confusing. Despite this, there is a real rationale regarding these issues that sur Read more →
If you’re counting down the days with trepidation until you return to work after having a baby, then you’re not alone. Work is a necessary part of life, especially if you want to give your new baby Read more →
Latest from Club
- Five tips for women who hate networking
- It’s never to late to do an internship of gain work experience
- Health and social care is all the rage, but where can an NVQ in health and social care take you?
- Thinking about a career change? How about engineering?
- How freelancing can give your maternity pay a boost
Latest from Starting and running your business
- Podcast: Sunshine through the rain – Lorena Oberg talks success after acrimonious divorce
- Podcast: Yee Kwan of Dragon’s Den fame on launching into the UK ice-cream market
- Podcast: The Mothers Who Work Story
- We have a new podcast intro – what do you think?
- How to not let your colleagues make you feel like a skiver