Last week we launched the Money Making Mums Course, which goes live on 14th February 2011. Yes, on Valentines’s Day!
Why? Because we want mums to love themselves – you give so much to your children, partner, family and friends that it’s time to give something to yourself for a change (or let someone else show you some love!).
If you haven’t signed up to the Money Making Mums Course yet, here are five reasons why you should:
1. Childcare costs are getting too expensive – soon, a lot of families will not be able to afford them and will lose out on the income that mothers bring into the household. If this is looking like a possibility for you then you start planning now so changes in your family’s income don’t leave you with a huge dent in your pocket!
2. To get the flexibility your family needs – if you’re exhausted and frustrated with juggling work with childcare and other committments and want to start enjoying your life again at your own pace, then sign up now and learn how to achieve that.
3. There is no such thing as a job for life – if the recession should have taught you anything then that was probably it. With all the job cuts that have been made – and even more in the future – can you afford not to have another source of income should the worst happen?
4. You’re curious – that’s a good enough reason to start the Money Making Mums Course. Curiosity can go a long way in giving you knowledge and skills you never had before.
5. You want to know how other people make money online – it’s no on a whim, let me tell you! If you can get the basics right, you’ll be on the road to online business success.
Working from home isn’t everyone’s preferred way of working, true. But having a passive income and multiple income streams does not mean you have to give up the day job if you don’t want to.
In just six months (we don’t like to leave any stone unturned!), you’ll learn how to make money in six different, sustainable ways. Can you afford not to find out?