21 November 2011
Are you thinking about setting up a blog for your business website? Do you often dream about become a blogger, but don’t know where to start, and don’t know how to do it without breaking the bank.
In our WordPress Masterclass tutorials, you will gain access to 25 easy-to-follow, step-by-step video tutorials on how to start and run your very own blog. The topics that the videos will cover are:
- How to get webhosting
- How to register a domain name
- How to setup nameservers to point to your domain name to your webhost
- How to install WordPress (using the famous three-minute installation)!
- How to access your WordPress blog as an administrator
- How to customise your WordPress dashboard
- How to configure Permalinks to make your blog more search-engine friendly
- How to update WordPress to the latest version
- How to configure Akismet to prevent comment spam
- How to create a new blog post
- How to create new pages
- How to create and manage categories
- How to add and edit links
- How to add and edit users
- How to format a blog post
- How to add images to your blog post or page
- How to change your WordPress theme to give it a new look
- How to install plugins
- How to use widgets
- How to add a ‘Contact’ form
- How to backup your blog
- How to create and use custom menus
- How to track your blog and gain insightful analytics
- What to blog about?
- How to install and configure the All-In-One SEO Pack plugin
Get started now and in 40 minutes you will be ready to get your blog off the ground.