- Are you a mum who is struggling financially?
- Are you always scrimping borrowing from fed up friends and family and STILL going without because you’re on state benefits?
- Does your heart sink when the postman drops those white envelopes through your letterbox because you are being chased to pay bills and bad debts?
- Are you pregnant and worried about how you will keep the money coming in while raising your baby?
- Have you been out of work for a while raising your children and can’t get a job in your previous career, because your skills are out of date?
- Are you a full-time working mum who is exhausted with juggling a demanding and inflexible job with school and nursery runs?
- Are you tired of using your entire salary on childcare and having next to nothing to show for all your hard work and running around every day, let alone buy your essentials?
- Would you like to start a business but don’t know how, or think you don’t have enough money to start?
Today, you are blessed!
The Mothers Who Work Club has all the information, courses and guides you need to help you reach your financial goals.
Join us today and find why 105,000-plus mums visit the website every month and love it!
Still not sure! Well it’s time to:
- Stop procrastinating!
- Stop looking for excuses!
- Stop telling yourself that you can’t do it – 8 million UK mums work, so your case is no exception! If they can do it, why can’t you?
- Stop looking for pity – aren’t you bigger than that?
Today is the beginning of the rest of your life…you are reading this for a reason.
- It’s time to stop losing sleep over those unpaid bills.
- It’s time to stop feeling guilty because you can’t provide for your children the way you want to.
- It’s time to stop working in a job you hate because you need the money and can’t see how you can change your situation.
To start, all you need to do is join the Mothers Who Work Club – membership starts at just £5 a month. You can cancel at at time – you will not be tied into anything.
Isn’t it time you really invested in yourself?
The money you spend on getting your nails done, trips to the salon, takeaway, coffee, useless magazines…they cost you a lot more, and give you very little in return.
What you will learn with the Mothers Who Work Club will help you make a difference in your life…aren’t you worth it?
This is not:
- Avon or another direct selling package
- An illegal pyramid scheme
- A gossip club
Business mums are contributing £4 BILLION pounds to the economy every year, and earning an average salary of £26,000-plus a year living the lifestyle they want to live. You, too, can earn this – and more! But the question is how much do you REALLY want to make that change?
Founder and editor of www.motherswhowork.co.uk, a mother of two wonderful children, wife, entrepreneur (check out www.geekschool.co.uk) and journalist.