Changing career can be a daunting prospect. You want to do it, and it could be exciting to actually do the job that your heart desires, but the risks can be a bit terrifying at the same time.
If you’re at the crossroads and want to know how to go about a career change properly then this guide is for you.
Find out how to get started and make sure you don’t miss any important considerations with our downloadable Change Your Career, Change Your Life guide.
[accordion title=”What the guide contains”]
We’ve tried to cover all the key areas of consideration you need to have a plan for when changing careers:
- Chapter 1 ‐ Should You Make a Career Change?
- Chapter 2 ‐ Common Mistakes People Make When Changing Careers
- Chapter 3 ‐ SWOT Analysis
- Chapter 4 – How to Choose the Right Career Path
- Chapter 5 – Market Surveillance: Finding the Available Opportunities
- Chapter 6 – Recession‐Proof Careers
- Chapter 7 – Turning Words in Reality
- Chapter 8 – Turning a Hobby into a Career
- Chapter 9 – Finding and Getting That New Job
- Your CV
- The Cover Letter
- The Interview
- After the Interview
- Chapter 10 ‐ Saying Goodbye to Your Job
Download the guide now –
£9.99 £5 special offer, for a limited time only. You’ll get immediate access to the guide.
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=”*” ccaps=”ebook” desc=”Change your Career, Change your Life Guide” ps=”paypal” lc=”” cc=”GBP” dg=”0″ ns=”1″ custom=”www.motherswhowork.co.uk” ra=”5″ rp=”1″ rt=”L” rr=”BN” image=”default” output=”button” /]